C.C.Cole

C.C.Cole
author C.C.Cole's blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Cole Cut VI: Great People for New Authors


I wanted to look back and thank some great promotional experts that helped me take my now-defunct site www.gastarseries.com, basically the plains of Pluto to the new www.shevata-cccole.blogspot.com into a blog reaching over 13K hits today.  I couldn’t have done it without these inspiring, amazing people.  Though they don’t work for free, they do offer inexpensive ways to get your work noticed and improving your blog.

Shelley Hitz
 
Shelley Hitz:  The pretty and smart self-publishing coach is every bit as nice over the telephone as she seems in her posts and emails.  She helped me improve the left side of my blog while at the same time doing what I wanted:  Featuring my work, using easy-to-use links without ads, and made a great effort at helping me organize, which is challenging at best.

 
The Blog Farm:  When I first joined this to have my blog syndicated, he emailed me offering to return my money because links and occasional videos do not make a blog.  Through his guidance, he helped with my graphics as well as advice.  

Aggie Villaneuva
 
Aggie Villaneuva:  I still can’t pronounce her last name.  She features “Promotion a la Carte,” an inexpensive alternative to more costly and less effective ads and marketing campaigns.  New authors, check this out to find out that promotion need not break your bank account and still be effective.  Also, Aggie’s great in every way; she’s pointed me in the direction of great blogs with entertainment and education.

2 comments:

  1. C.c. Thankx so much for this mention. I've enjoyed knowing you and I'm honored I was able to help you in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. Very informative.

    ReplyDelete