C.C.Cole

C.C.Cole
author C.C.Cole's blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Review of "Children Of Discord" by Wiliam Butler



http://williambutlerblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/children-of-discord-second-book-of.html?spref=fb

I want to thank William for featuring me on his blog.  He and I met seemingly ages ago when I picked up his debut novel "Bang" at random from Twitter. Since then, my cyber-universe continues to expand, and while William and I support each other's books, we support other authors as well.  Like the groups below, it's about writers helping writers find readers.  

Many thanks to William, and do go to amazon, and pull up William Butler.  He's got a great collection of short stories and his books "Bang" (for grown-ups, excellent Noir) and his recent "House of Balestrom."

No comments:

Post a Comment